Mango Languages Mobile Apps
|TYPE: ||iOS and Andriod app design|
|INVOLVEMENT:||Mango Languages |
|DURATION: ||March,2014 - Current|
|COLLABORATORS: ||Tech team|
|MY ROLE: ||UX/UI/Interaction design|
Mango Languages have old iOS and Android apps with outdated designs.
My goal is to bring fresh looks to the apps with intuitive and engaging user experience across different platforms.
Wireframe Interaction Map
View Notification animation
My Job Responsibilities At Mango
As an interaction designer at Mango Languages, my daily job responsibilities include:
- Create user-centered and deliverable design for cross-platform products;
- Lead and maintain the Mango brand look and feel across all products and projects;
- Provide strategic direction on interactive projects and use intelligent design to create engaging experience;
- Coordinate usability research to ensure that Mango is designing the best user experience possible;
- Drive and support the creation of design assets;
- Keep up to date with latest trends, advancements and other applicable on goings in the field.
- Other duties as assigned, including willingness to serve on or support Lean teams as appropriate.